The purpose of the Creative Service Management Handbook is to serve as an aid and information source for people working with service development, leadership and management. It provides practical instructions and tips on taking advantage of widely known practices, technologies, and frameworks in service production.
This book is written completely here at Justin, and our experts use it as an internal documentation while working on our wide range of customer projects.
- Defining Creative Service Management and terms
- Strategy and Service Leadership
- Service Production Value Chains
- Services and Products
- Service Offering and Productization
- Service Portfolio and Service Lifecycle
- Service Catalog
- Documentation of Services
- Service Architecture
- Service Configuration Management
- Service Integration
- Service Management Office
- Service Procurement
- Service Design and Development
- Service Deployment and Execution
The book is delivered as a watermarked personal PDF copy right after checkout.
If you’re interested in buying this book for an organization, please contact us!